Tuesday 18 February 2014

Knitting, Valentino, Mac, Rimmel and Nail Disappointments...


So I finished my bow scarf today, yay! I loooovvveee it! Wanted to knit it in baby pink but couldn't find the perfect shade, pink will be next! If you knit and would like the pattern, you can buy it here. Everything this lady designs is absolutely beautiful and a little bit quirky! Check out Stephanies blog Tiny Owl Knits


So this was my valentines present (yaaaaay) :0) . Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale is one of my fave perfumes, I was gutted when they discontinued Valentino V. It has 'notes of bergamot and orange blossom that mingle with the heart of neroli, mimosa, tubers and jasmine. The oriental base is made of amber and patchouli.' I don't know what any of that means but it smells awesome...


Always pleased with the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipsticks, the Rosetto 101 doesn't disappoint. Easy to apply, lasts, easy to reapply, great pigment, fab price. What more can I say, buy it, you need it... I paired it with my MAC lip pencil in Hip 'N' Happy. I used to use this with 'snob', before I lost it...I don't wanna talk about it...I'm still sad. 


This was in the glossybox haul my friend gave me, I can see why she didn't keep it. This is Ciate nail polish in pocket money, £9 to buy and apparently a best seller. The website describes it as a 'fudge nude', which I guess is pretty accurate, I just don't like it. It's not a colour on me, just doesn't suit my skin tone I guess. The actual polish is real great, even finish and amazing pigment. I would definitely buy, in another colour. Plus I'm a little bit in love with the cute bow on the bottle!


What's your fave perfume/knitting pattern? Have you tried Ciate?

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. I have tiered Ciate- I love the bottles (with the bow)- I know that is a tad shallow... but I do! At the moment I am loving Coco Mademoiselle. Classicla Chanel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bows definitely do it for me to! :0) x

      Delete